Topics

Antuino - the antenna analyzer

MVS Sarma

Obvious that only Farhan can bring out the price at the due time

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 11:18 AM Ian vk2ama <ieand@...> wrote:
I see the Antuino was officially released at FDIM. Anyone know how much it will be to the rest of us?

Ian vk2ama

Obviously

Vic WA4THR

They were selling the fully assembled Antuinos for $80 at FDIM.

=Vic=

Bo Barry

A note to the VU hams.
Where are you?
I've worked Outer Mongolia & China but can't find a VU on CW or FT8.
Most likely it will take an amplified version of the ubitx.
73,
--
Bo W4GHV - since '54

ajparent1/KB1GMX

I slapped one together on the bench and used 69mhz filters salvaged out of a really dead
TS830 instead of the crystals for the filters.  Tweaked the code and works well.

Currently I'm experimenting with a replacement for the detector using a 1khz (really 1000 cycles)
low pass amplifier as that would allow a greater frequency range than 69mhz filter.

Allison

nestor fernando casari

I slapped one together on the bench and used 69mhz filters salvaged out of a really dead
TS830 instead of the crystals for the filters.  Tweaked the code and works well.

Could you explain a little how to modify the code for other IF is just one or two lines of code or mayor surgery.

Thanks in advance

Fernando

Ashhar Farhan

Change
#define IF_FREQ  (24996000l)
to whatever you want. It is right at the top in the main ino file

- f

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 3:01 AM nestor fernando casari <fernandocasari@...> wrote:
I slapped one together on the bench and used 69mhz filters salvaged out of a really dead
TS830 instead of the crystals for the filters.  Tweaked the code and works well.

Could you explain a little how to modify the code for other IF is just one or two lines of code or mayor surgery.

Thanks in advance

Fernando

Sajeesh Pilakkat

When the sale of Antuino plan to restart ? Website indicate it will be in June 2019.  Is that started?
-vu2oid

Ashhar Farhan

Sajeesh,
A few of us are working offline to sort out some software bugs and production issues. It should be on sale very soon.
- f

On Fri 14 Jun, 2019, 10:00 AM Sajeesh Pilakkat, <sajeeshpilakkat@...> wrote:
When the sale of Antuino plan to restart ? Website indicate it will be in June 2019.  Is that started?
-vu2oid

Gordon Gibby

That would be great!
Gordon

On Jun 14, 2019, at 01:02, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:

Sajeesh,
A few of us are working offline to sort out some software bugs and production issues. It should be on sale very soon.
- f

On Fri 14 Jun, 2019, 10:00 AM Sajeesh Pilakkat, <sajeeshpilakkat@...> wrote:
When the sale of Antuino plan to restart ? Website indicate it will be in June 2019.  Is that started?
-vu2oid

Sajeesh Pilakkat

Does Specan_UI functions with antenna analyzer (previous version)?  Any one tried ?

Kevin Luxford

No price or sale information on HFSignals website. I take it that that the antuino is not yet on sale?
vy 73
Kevin VK3DAP / ZL2DAP

Ashhar Farhan

Not yet. in a different thread, i have posted some changes in component values, I am waiting for those to be confirmed before we ship.

- f

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 11:20 AM Kevin Luxford <kbgluxford@...> wrote:
No price or sale information on HFSignals website. I take it that that the antuino is not yet on sale?
vy 73
Kevin VK3DAP / ZL2DAP

Paul Galburt - K2AYZ

Thanks so much for the work on this design.

I noticed that the schematic included in your original post has a single 3-crystal filter while the one on GIT hub has two complete filters chained. Can you explain which is correct?

Thanks!

Paul K2AYZ

Ashhar Farhan

go by the one on the github