Topics

Antuino now available for purchase

Gerry Kavanagh

Good work Ashar!
http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/antuino/

Jim

Good news. Everyone has been waiting. Thank you.

Ashhar Farhan

Can you guys wait for me to say it?
(Grin)

On Mon 12 Aug, 2019, 2:22 PM Jim, <Jscook@...> wrote:
Good news. Everyone has been waiting. Thank you.

Mike Short

Does it come with the case?

Ashhar Farhan

It is a fully tested unit in the all metal case. It has an internal battery case for 6 AA cells. Two SMA connectors.

On Mon 12 Aug, 2019, 5:00 PM Mike Short, <ai4ns.mike.spam@...> wrote:
Does it come with the case?

Mike Short

Thanks. I had already ordered it and saw the video of it not in a case. Now I can sell my MFJ-259.

Mike Short

One other question. Can the 10 MHz output be used as a frequency source for calibration purposes?

Ashhar Farhan

Mike, we calibrate it using a reference 10 mhz by zero beating it. The calibration may slip. It is best to calibrate it with WWV.

On Mon 12 Aug, 2019, 5:16 PM Mike Short, <ai4ns.mike.spam@...> wrote:
One other question. Can the 10 MHz output be used as a frequency source for calibration purposes?

Sean W7SKD

Order placed - looking forward to it.  Thanks Ashar!

I just ordered one also. Does anybody know where to find the schematic? I saw it somewhere but can't find it now.

Joel
N6ALT

Christopher J. Shaker, KJ7BLE

Sweet! Thank you very much for offering this.
Chris Shaker

On 8/12/2019 4:34 AM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
It is a fully tested unit in the all metal case. It has an internal battery case for 6 AA cells. Two SMA connectors.

On Mon 12 Aug, 2019, 5:00 PM Mike Short, <ai4ns.mike.spam@...> wrote:
Does it come with the case?

Jerry Gaffke

There's an updated schematic in this July 26 2019 post from Farhan
along with a list of changes:    https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/70551

As he states in that post, it all got archived here:
    https://github.com/afarhan/antuinov2.1

The previous version of the Raduino is found here, last updated in May of 2019:
    https://github.com/afarhan/antuino

Jerry, KE7ER