Topics

Antuino frequency range

iz oos

I understand it is meant mainly for HF, but what is its usable frequency range? Is it usable at 6m, 2m and 70cm?

Ashhar Farhan

It is entirely usable with good accuracy to 150 Mhz. The 400 to 450 mhz is good enough, but not accurrate. That is, you will be able to measure relative gain/loss of devices and cables, swr indication with +/- 1 db, but dont look for accurate measurements at 400 mhz.

On Sun 28 Jul, 2019, 2:14 PM iz oos, <and2oosiz2@...> wrote:

I understand it is meant mainly for HF, but what is its usable frequency range? Is it usable at 6m, 2m and 70cm?

iz oos

That's interesting! Am looking forward to becoming an addicted Antuino user :)