Topics

Antuino fix

David Wilcox

Is anyone considering ordering the parts for the Antuino fix and selling them in sets for those of us who don't have an SMD junque box?  I would be interested and have two friends with the same problems, I would fix theirs at the same time if kits of parts were available.

Dave K8WPE

Ashhar Farhan

Dave and others,
If you need the parts to fix, just drop a mail to hfsignals@.... they will ship you the resistors, transistors and the coil for free. I have arranged it for them to mail it free for those who bought it at the fdim.
- f

On Tue 30 Jul, 2019, 2:43 AM David Wilcox via Groups.Io, <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is anyone considering ordering the parts for the Antuino fix and selling them in sets for those of us who don't have an SMD junque box?  I would be interested and have two friends with the same problems, I would fix theirs at the same time if kits of parts were available.

Dave K8WPE

Gordon Gibby

That’s very generous of both you and them and should be appreciated

Gordon

On Jul 29, 2019, at 21:38, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:

Dave and others,
If you need the parts to fix, just drop a mail to hfsignals@.... they will ship you the resistors, transistors and the coil for free. I have arranged it for them to mail it free for those who bought it at the fdim.
- f

On Tue 30 Jul, 2019, 2:43 AM David Wilcox via Groups.Io, <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is anyone considering ordering the parts for the Antuino fix and selling them in sets for those of us who don't have an SMD junque box?  I would be interested and have two friends with the same problems, I would fix theirs at the same time if kits of parts were available.

Dave K8WPE

David Wilcox

Where else do you find service like this?  This reminds me of the good old days when I moved to Traverse City to start medical practice.  Most of the business was conducted with a hand shake...... even borrowed $10,000 from a local banker on a hand shake.  I asked if I needed to sign something.  He said he would send me the paperwork later.......   Farhan rates up there with Elecraft and QRP Labs for service.  I took a flyer on his new project and he is standing by it.  What a hobby.

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Jul 29, 2019, at 10:12 PM, Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...> wrote:

That’s very generous of both you and them and should be appreciated

Gordon

On Jul 29, 2019, at 21:38, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:

Dave and others,
If you need the parts to fix, just drop a mail to hfsignals@.... they will ship you the resistors, transistors and the coil for free. I have arranged it for them to mail it free for those who bought it at the fdim.
- f

On Tue 30 Jul, 2019, 2:43 AM David Wilcox via Groups.Io, <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is anyone considering ordering the parts for the Antuino fix and selling them in sets for those of us who don't have an SMD junque box?  I would be interested and have two friends with the same problems, I would fix theirs at the same time if kits of parts were available.

Dave K8WPE

Daniel Walter

Dave, those were my thoughts too...
Thanks for the generous answer, Farhan.
--
Dan, NM3A

Michael Aiello

What is the email address for the parts request? hfsignals@... does not seem to be a good email address.
Thanks and 73
Mike N2HTT

Ashhar Farhan

On Tue 30 Jul, 2019, 6:39 PM Michael Aiello, <n2htt.mike@...> wrote:
What is the email address for the parts request? hfsignals@... does not seem to be a good email address.
Thanks and 73
Mike N2HTT

KD2QMZ

mY uBITX v4 seems to be out of aliment or bad audio.

I wanted to get V5. I got a 4.3" screen to install to it.

Do I still need to enhance or do any kind of modifications to it due to problems after this latest build?

Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 11:08 AM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:

On Tue 30 Jul, 2019, 6:39 PM Michael Aiello, <n2htt.mike@...> wrote:
What is the email address for the parts request? hfsignals@... does not seem to be a good email address.
Thanks and 73
Mike N2HTT

David Wilcox

Mike,

It worked for me and Farhan responded telling me my parts were on the way.

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad