Subject: [Antuino] An update to antuino
From: "Ashhar Farhan" <farhanbox@...>
Date: Fri, June 19, 2020 6:36 am
To: Antuino@groups.io, bitx20@groups.io

I have been using thr Antuino exclusively as my main instrument for two weeks now. In the process, I have had to rewrite the entire firmware to make it more usable.
I have uploaded the new code.  I only recommend it for the fool hardy. It is available on github.com/afarhan/antuino2.2
Among the new features is continuous scanning at very fast sweeps, continuous coverage with no gaps to 250 mhz, and much simpler user interface. I have also added a voltmeter hack onto the extra pin A&. You have to add the attached circuitry to it.

Ashhar Farhan

Yes, i meant the A7.

On Fri 19 Jun, 2020, 5:07 PM Dave New, N8SBE, <n8sbe@...> wrote:
"extra pin A&"