Topics

Antenna Question #antennas #v3

AF7XT

Still "tuned in " Chris. One step at a time :-)

Christopher Miller

I checked last night to see if it was deaf, I could clearly hear wwv on 10 during the day. I’m behind in school work and have to wait a couple of weeks, but I will get it going the best I can. I may try to buy a ham stick as suggested even if I have to use it inside. I have to stimulate the economy after all.

Chris

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 2:57 PM AF7XT <kopcicle@...> wrote:
Still "tuned in " Chris. One step at a time :-)

_Dave_ AD0B

 20m will be most active during the day Relatively dead at night.
Dave
ADOB
Raduino bracket and Ham_Made_Keys

Christopher Miller

Yeah, I should have said yesterday not last night. I indicated it was day later in the reply but didn’t want to spam to correct myself lol.

Chris