Topics

An update to antuino

Ashhar Farhan

I have been using thr Antuino exclusively as my main instrument for two weeks now. In the process, I have had to rewrite the entire firmware to make it more usable.
I have uploaded the new code.  I only recommend it for the fool hardy. It is available on github.com/afarhan/antuino2.2
Among the new features is continuous scanning at very fast sweeps, continuous coverage with no gaps to 250 mhz, and much simpler user interface. I have also added a voltmeter hack onto the extra pin A&. You have to add the attached circuitry to it.

Ted

Hey, just for clarity, what sort of circumstance should I expect with this upgrade, that makes it suitable for the "foolhardy"?  Certainly, the improvements listed would have a lot of appeal and I'm going to want to try this.

Thanks.

Ashhar Farhan

Well, it is an early release i usually take a few weks between me and raj to sort out thr bugs.
Im this case, i was making incremental tweaks for sometime and then i realized that the software was stable enough for me to not bother with making more changes. At that point, i cleaned it up, added comments and pushed it on github.
What being foolhardy means is that of it is not stable enough for your use, you may want to go back to the 2.1 version and you should be confident of loading that back again.
73, f