Topics

Aardpen antenna


Gerard
 

Hello,
I put the plough a little before the oxen. My µbitx has not yet given a breath that I rag for an antenna.
Do you know the Aardpen antenna?
The author says: The propagation is total and constant since the waves propagate directly through the earth and not around it!
You can contact Australia (From France) on 80 meters at any time of day and night.!!!

I’ll let you look at the documentation, but it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
http://f5mox.5.f.f.unblog.fr/files/2020/04/antenne-aardpen.pdf
http://f6kcz.free.fr/Technique/Antenne%20Aardpen_2/Antenne%20Aardpen_2.htm
It’s in French, but I think you can translate easily.
cdt


OZ6TI Ole
 



At least the date is easy to translate: April 1st.....

//Ole

Den 1. sep. 2020 kl. 21.10 skrev Gerard <kabupos@...>:

Hello,
I put the plough a little before the oxen. My µbitx has not yet given a breath that I rag for an antenna.
Do you know the Aardpen antenna?
The author says: The propagation is total and constant since the waves propagate directly through the earth and not around it!
You can contact Australia (From France) on 80 meters at any time of day and night.!!!

I’ll let you look at the documentation, but it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
http://f5mox.5.f.f.unblog.fr/files/2020/04/antenne-aardpen.pdf
http://f6kcz.free.fr/Technique/Antenne%20Aardpen_2/Antenne%20Aardpen_2.htm
It’s in French, but I think you can translate easily.
cdt


Roy Appleton
 

BINGO! 🤣🤣🤣


On Tue, Sep 1, 2020, 2:39 PM OZ6TI Ole <oz6ti.dk@...> wrote:


At least the date is easy to translate: April 1st.....

//Ole

Den 1. sep. 2020 kl. 21.10 skrev Gerard <kabupos@...>:

Hello,
I put the plough a little before the oxen. My µbitx has not yet given a breath that I rag for an antenna.
Do you know the Aardpen antenna?
The author says: The propagation is total and constant since the waves propagate directly through the earth and not around it!
You can contact Australia (From France) on 80 meters at any time of day and night.!!!

I’ll let you look at the documentation, but it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
http://f5mox.5.f.f.unblog.fr/files/2020/04/antenne-aardpen.pdf
http://f6kcz.free.fr/Technique/Antenne%20Aardpen_2/Antenne%20Aardpen_2.htm
It’s in French, but I think you can translate easily.
cdt


Gerard
 

hello,
I see the specialists
I found it strange too.
LOL
Viewed well.
have a nice day
cdt


Ashhar Farhan
 

There is an much easier way. The trouble with most antennas is improper grounding. As thr coax to the antenna is suffers from bad grounding, the radio too has bad grounding. From there, it continues to the earphones and finally to the operators ears.
Solution is drastic, we can either ground it well at the antenna end or the operator end. A trick used by the early pioneers of the wild west operators is to simply keep one ear to the ground. The operator lies on the field with one ear to the ground. Depending upon the polarization needed, you can choose left or right ear. Hold the earphone to the other ear. If works best if there is moisture in the ground. A bucket of water splashed a few minutes before the contest is recommended. Change shirts frequently. 
- f

On Wed 2 Sep, 2020, 11:29 AM Gerard, <kabupos@...> wrote:
hello,
I see the specialists
I found it strange too.
LOL
Viewed well.
have a nice day
cdt


 

Hams living in the northern latitudes may improve their earthing with the help of a naked hot headed Ice borer.
It is fully described on Wikipedia.


At 02/09/2020, you wrote:
There is an much easier way. The trouble with most antennas is improper grounding. As thr coax to the antenna is suffers from bad grounding, the radio too has bad grounding. From there, it continues to the earphones and finally to the operators ears.
Solution is drastic, we can either ground it well at the antenna end or the operator end. A trick used by the early pioneers of the wild west operators is to simply keep one ear to the ground. The operator lies on the field with one ear to the ground. Depending upon the polarization needed, you can choose left or right ear. Hold the earphone to the other ear. If works best if there is moisture in the ground. A bucket of water splashed a few minutes before the contest is recommended. Change shirts frequently.Â
- f

On Wed 2 Sep, 2020, 11:29 AM Gerard, <kabupos@...> wrote:
hello,
I see the specialists
I found it strange too. LOL
Viewed well.
have a nice day
cdt


Doug W
 

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 02:12 AM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
A trick used by the early pioneers of the wild west operators is to simply keep one ear to the ground.
At least those above urinating on fence wires, the true QRPP.  This could also be where the term operating bare foot originated.
 
--
www.bitxmap.com