Topics

A long long video on building feedback amplifiers

Ashhar Farhan

Gang,
I have recorded a video on how to build feedback amplifiers. It is little long. Do take a look if you are into homebrewing. I explain what a feedback amplifier is, how to choose the component values, how to build it and how to measure all the aspects like gain, input and output impedances and IIP3.
- f

Gordon Gibby

Thanks!!