Topics

FS: Bitx AGC Kits

I have 10 kits ready to go with another 10 for kits or pre-built.

This was posted on DuWayne KV4QB's site found here

Thank you DuWayne for the use of the board layout and files!

All kits will come with:

PCB x 1

Parts placement layout x 1

2N3904 x 1

2N7000 x 1

47uf x 2

1N4148 x 1

100R x 3

100k x 3

10k x 1 this is extra for the user to play with attack or input values.

2k2 x 1

.1uf x 2 unmarked tan

If you lose anything let me know I will send you a replacement.

This is the 3rd run of the boards, many users here have this AGC already in use myself included. It was setup for the Bitx40 but I have not tested it with the Ubitx yet (should work).

Cost and options:

#1 - Kits 13$ shipped

#2 - Pre-built OT service 15$ shipped and tested

Please contact me before you send any money the last two times I have offered just the boards they sold out in under 24 hours.

As before I am not yet a store so please have patience and 1st come 1st serve. If all goes well I have plans to roll the income from this run into purchasing Eagle and making a new adjustable AGC with all surface mount, surface mount led zero beat and more!

Contact me directly for more information or orders: dherron at live dot com

I will send you a confirmation and direct you to my paypal for payment.

--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

AA7GW

I definitely want (1) kit

Gary
Sent from my iPhone
AA7GW

#1 - Kits 13$ shipped

#2 - Pre-built OT service 15$ shipped and tested

Please contact me before you send any money the last two times I have offered just the boards they sold out in under 24 hours.

As before I am not yet a store so please have patience and 1st come 1st serve. If all goes well I have plans to roll the income from this run into purchasing Eagle and making a new adjustable AGC with all surface mount, surface mount led zero beat and more!

Contact me directly for more information or orders: dherron at live dot com

I will send you a confirmation and direct you to my paypal for payment.

<20180128_003118.jpg><20180128_003053.jpg>

--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

I should have posted this before.

To any and all outside the lower 48, if you want a board send me your mailing address and I will check with the post to see about cost.
It may or may not be worth it in some cases but I will do my best to accommodate everyone I can.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

David Arthur

Count me in for one as well!
--
David K4DBZ
Unofficial bitx chatroom: https://discord.gg/CrHvWFc

Sr Shobe

Would like one too....built if possible...still rough with smd. Steve/NOAA lol

On Jan 28, 2018 10:23 AM, "David Arthur" <mumrah@...> wrote:
Count me in for one as well!
--
David K4DBZ
Unofficial bitx chatroom: https://discord.gg/CrHvWFc

K2ZSD - L. Ince

Also interested...Larry - K2ZSD

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

On Jan 28, 2018 12:24 AM, N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:
I should have posted this before.

To any and all outside the lower 48, if you want a board send me your mailing address and I will check with the post to see about cost.
It may or may not be worth it in some cases but I will do my best to accommodate everyone I can.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Those of you that have gotten a mail from me you are covered. If you have not gotten a mail from me at this time most if not all kits are spoken for. I am going to build the orders up and finish up the rest of the kits. I will keep this updated later today or tomorrow with what is left if anything.

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

All kits are spoken for at this time if you have gotten a e-mail you are all set once payment is cleared. Any one that has not received a mail I am sorry but they went way faster than I had thought.

I have 3 kits for overseas orders that I have not yet confirmed payment for extra shipping if they fall through I will let the next 3 in line know.

Please do not send me anymore e-mails as all kits are spoken for at this time.

Thanks all for the great response I will do my very best to get them all out Monday save for the 3 over seas orders
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Kenton Sturdevant

I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ONE OF THE ASSEMBLED AUDIO BOARDS, PLEASE.
LET ME KNOW IF ONE IS STILL AVAILABLE.
THANK YOU.

KENTON STURDEVANT
K7BQ
814 SUNDANCE, EUGENE, OR 97405

#1 - Kits 13$ shipped

#2 - Pre-built OT service 15$ shipped and tested

Please contact me before you send any money the last two times I have offered just the boards they sold out in under 24 hours.

As before I am not yet a store so please have patience and 1st come 1st serve. If all goes well I have plans to roll the income from this run into purchasing Eagle and making a new adjustable AGC with all surface mount, surface mount led zero beat and more!

Contact me directly for more information or orders: dherron at live dot com

I will send you a confirmation and direct you to my paypal for payment.

--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

as posted they are all gone
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Tom Frobase

I will take a kit ... tom, N3LLL

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 4:25 PM N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:
as posted they are all gone
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

w2ttt <w2ttt@...>

David,
I would like an assembled board if possible.
PayPal OK?
73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964

#1 - Kits 13$ shipped
#2 - Pre-built OT service 15$ shipped and tested
Please contact me before you send any money the last two times I have offered just the boards they sold out in under 24 hours.
As before I am not yet a store so please have patience and 1st come 1st serve. If all goes well I have plans to roll the income from this run into purchasing Eagle and making a new adjustable AGC with all surface mount, surface mount led zero beat and more!
Contact me directly for more information or orders: dherron at live dot com
I will send you a confirmation and direct you to my paypal for payment.

--
David

All kits are spoken for at this time
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

marjannorm

Please save an assembled board for me, too.   I knowmshipping to Australiamwill robably be extra hihi.
Norm. Vk5gi
The Vineyard
28/170 Main Road
McLaren Vale.   SA.      5171
Australia

All kits are gone.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

John Kemker

Please put me in line for the next batch.
--

73 de W5NNH

I plan to redesign this it may be a while. I will have more in stock next time but I will not be taking pre-orders as the release is unknown at this time.
73
  David

Please put me in line for the next batch.
--

73 de W5NNH

--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

ramon paulino

If already built, how much would it cost me including shipping here in manila Philippines
Thanks
DU1ZCC
Nomar

#1 - Kits 13$ shipped

#2 - Pre-built OT service 15$ shipped and tested

Please contact me before you send any money the last two times I have offered just the boards they sold out in under 24 hours.

As before I am not yet a store so please have patience and 1st come 1st serve. If all goes well I have plans to roll the income from this run into purchasing Eagle and making a new adjustable AGC with all surface mount, surface mount led zero beat and more!

Contact me directly for more information or orders: dherron at live dot com

I will send you a confirmation and direct you to my paypal for payment.

--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Dave <k4em@...>

Is there a non-SMD board version available, SMD is too small for me. If you have the eagle files, I could send off to OSHPark would be fine. Thanks.

Dave
k4em