Topics

Inkits India QRP kits

chris gress <Chrisg0wfh@...>

Any one on this site help I am after a jbot QRP HF amp kit they have them on this site but not able to order from outside India anymore after they redone the site and no contact us chris

Doug W

I think Inkits is Sunil's new site.  Try the old one...

https://amateurradiokits.in/product/jbot-qrp-amp/

chris gress <Chrisg0wfh@...>

Thanks I just got the last one from his eBay page sorted chris

On 27 Jan 2018 22:10, "Doug W" <dougwilner@...> wrote:
I think Inkits is Sunil's new site.  Try the old one...

https://amateurradiokits.in/product/jbot-qrp-amp/

wk0g@...

Has anybody had any updates on when they will be taking orders for the uBitx transceiver? The last update to the Blog was on Dec 16, 2017.
Thanks

K5ESS

As far as I know they never stopped taking orders.  There was just an interruption in manufacturing  and shipping after the first batch due to a shortage of toroid cores.

Mike

K5ESS