Topics

batch shipping

crofter

have hfsignals a shipping date on orders placed late january

thanks
crofter

Sajid Rahum

Same here; mine was placed on 23rd Dec; acknowledgement of receipt on 31st Dec but nothing thereafter.

I sent a mail to hfsignals they said the next round is in about 2 weeks. I also ordered on the 23rd.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Chris Clarke G3SQU

Is anyone up for maintaining a database of Bitx by serial no. to include purchaser, ordering, shipping and delivery dates, and info about subsequent issues and modifications?

For info, mine was ordered on 16-Dec (for shipping to UK via Indian P.O.), acknowledged by email from HFSignals on 31-Dec, and a couple of days ago (following my enquiry to HFSignals) I was informed it would ship in 2-3 days. No advice from PayPal as yet.

Chris

G3SQU

I sent a mail to hfsignals they said the next round is in about 2 weeks. I also ordered on the 23rd.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Alan G4NMA

I ordered mine on 15th December. Received an email today saying it has been shipped.

Art Howard

Ordered mine on the 18th no word yet