#tx #power #tx #power

tldalby@...

 have 2 v6 uBitx's - the first is my Frankenkit where I hack and solder my way through a mod. The second is my pretty kit. When I was doing the TX power equalization mod I hand wired a relay board from the design found elsewhere on this group. It works fine, but hand wiring is not the most secure physically, esthetically, or reliably. So for my pretty kit I created a PCB and had  the smallest batch run and for a reasonable price I got five boards. The boards are 2 inches by 1.2 inches.

I have 4 of these left if anyone is interested in one of these boards I will mail it first class for 5 dollars - board only, no parts.  I also will share the schematic and gerber files just send me an email address.

Terry Dalby
N8BIF