Ver 6.x of TFT-Touch based VFO+BFOs for uBitx / Bitx #kicad #arduino #raduino #homebrew #wsjt-x

SP Bhatnagar

Hello Group,
An updated version of the TFT-Touch screen based VFO + BFOs is available now. It is improved version of earlier Ver5.x.
Updates / details are available on

vu2spf.blogspot.com
and
github.com/sprakashb

Any suggestions are welcome.

73's
VU2SPF
SP Bhatnagar

Joe

Thanks!

Hope all is well with you and family.

Take care

Joe
VE1BWV

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021, 12:39 PM SP Bhatnagar <vu2spf@...> wrote:
Hello Group,
An updated version of the TFT-Touch screen based VFO + BFOs is available now. It is improved version of earlier Ver5.x.
Updates / details are available on

vu2spf.blogspot.com
and
github.com/sprakashb

Any suggestions are welcome.

73's
VU2SPF
SP Bhatnagar

SP Bhatnagar

Thank you Joe. We are all fine. Hope for the same at our end.

I have created a few videos showing operations of this new version. Link for these is
https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UC7t9PVAiQRMq0GNISlzl-bA/playlists

73's

VU2SPF
Bhatnagar

Steve Sawicki

YouTube Link Is Not Working Indicating Error,
Can You Post a Direct YouTube Link to the Individual that deal with the Latest Version.
Looking to use It On a Full  Version V6 .
Best Regards.
Steve
AB2ET

Steven Bible

Here's the direct link to the YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flJtfl-0pOw

73, Steve N7HPR

Steve Sawicki

Working,Thank You.