Topics

Ubitx case

bill steffey NY9H

this looks great , but how do you make a great looking cutout for the display ?????

Glenn AE0Q <ae0q@...>

I just received my case for the uBITx today from the same supplier that David posted the link to, it was well packaged with all parts in separate plastic bags and foam between painted parts.

Photos attached that show the great packing from Thailand.

This is the slightly shorter (1.5U) 65 x 178 x 203 mm box.

Glenn AE0Q

Jeffrey Benedict

Here's a link to the "Cases and Enclosures" on US eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/b/Electrical-Boxes-Enclosures/42886/bn_7717992

Go nuts.

Art Howard

Too many holes for my taste

On 22 Jan 2018 3:05 pm, "philip yates" <phil@...> wrote:
Looks like the same case available from R.S.Components. 754-5979 - next on my list.
Am very interested as to how much room you have front to back for the mounting of the µBitx.

Phil - G7BZD

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 8:53 PM, N8DAH <Dherron@...> wrote:

I made a post a little after the Ubitx was announced about this case.

The case came today and thought I would share that the quality of the packing and the case is top notch.

Looks great can't wait to get the ubitx that it belongs to!

I will be buying from this seller again when I need a case.
--
David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com