PSK31 setup with v6 #digital #ubitxv6 #psk31

Mick

I've decided to try PSK31 and i'm looking for recommendations for best software and configuration.
Does anyone have a recommendation as to which psk31 software is best to use and CAT control suggestions?

I have the Digi-Interface module from elekitsandparts installed and I use the KD8CEC software installed on the ubitx v6.
Thanks

Mick VA3EPM

Zvi Segal

You may try fldg.

One downsize, it do not support omnirig, so you will not be able to communicate simultaneously with other SW like logbook.

If you use LOG4OM, there is a workaround to use onmirig.

--
Zvika
4Z1ZV

Mick

Zvi,
Thanks
Do you know if  fldigi can use CAT control (PTT and Freq control) and sound card through USB with ubitx directly?

Mick VA3EPM

Reed N

I've used fldigi CAT with my v6, so definitely possible.

Reed

Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...>

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 9:02 AM Mick <Mgsebele@...> wrote:
Zvi,
Thanks
Do you know if  fldigi can use CAT control (PTT and Freq control) and sound card through USB with ubitx directly?

Mick VA3EPM

Mick

Thanks Arv

Mick VA3EPM

Mick

I'm up and listening on PSK31 using fldigi, the hamlib setting communicates to ubitx very well. I'm listening for now until I figure out the proper etiquette.
Thanks for the help everyone!!

Mick VA3EPM