From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Bill - AF5HD <dunn.billy@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 2:42 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BITX20] New ubitx v6 on the way #bitx20

May want to check with DHL if there are any delays. I just ordered one last week and is supposed to be delivered Feb 11th. But it’s been stuck in Germany with the snowstorm since Monday.

Justin Bowser - KI5GKD

Mine was shipped yesterday and supposed to be in my grubby paw on Monday...  :-)

On 2/10/2021 11:57 AM, Richard DeMartini wrote:
My uBITX is stuck in Germany with yours.

Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>