Topics

Cat control Test button GREEN but PTT test RED #cat #frequency #ubitx6-help

james@...

Ubitx v6.1 with WSJT-x  v2.1.2 (also tried latest rc3 and 2.2.2)
The test cat button is green but test ptt is red
The only rig that works is FT-847UNI - 817,857,897 all fail
Changing the Freq changes nothing on the rig - it appears all cat commands fail
Is this a compatibility issue ? Should I use an even older version of WSJT-X ?
thanks again
James

james@...

changed the baud rate to 38400 and suddenly it transmits with test PTT button and the frequency control is working now.
I gather the test PTT is supposed to be RED when it transmits ?
weird...

Dean Souleles

Yes - you got it.

73,