Topics

uBITX for sale

Dr Fred Hambrecht

Due to a change in plans I am selling an unopened uBITX, first reasonable offer. No wait and you will have it in two days!

v/r
Fred W4JLE

Jim Sheldon

Assuming you paid $119 (109+10 DHL shipping) I'll offer $120 via PayPal for it.

Jim, W0EB

On Jan 7, 2018, at 8:36 AM, Dr Fred Hambrecht <w4jle@...> wrote:

Due to a change in plans I am selling an unopened uBITX, first reasonable offer. No wait and you will have it in two days!

v/r
Fred W4JLE

q q

If Jim doesn't take it I will for the sum of $120.00.

Thanks
Bob, N1ETS

Jim Sheldon

Sorry Bob,
I already sent him the money - I usually don't get that lucky, but I was in my email client when Fred's message hit and it was too good to pass up.  I do have one coming in the 2nd batch from HF Signals but no clue when that will ship - LOL.   This way I'll have the backup in case I brick the first one - (I did brick it learning how to compile and upload firmware to it today, but thanks to some nice off line help I have that sorted out now and I'm back up to normal.

Jim