Topics

Dumb question #ubitx

Jerry Gaffke

I don't think Ian's has been released yet,
should be a good choice for the uBitx once it has been tested.
Thanks Ian!

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 04:09 pm, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
No other complete package yet that I am aware of, though new firmware will show up eventually.

Jerry Gaffke

Here's the uBitx firmware as shipped from hfsignals:  https://github.com/afarhan/ubitx
Have seen some minor fixes to the code mentioned mentioned in the forum, mostly with regard to use on CW.
No other complete package yet that I am aware of, though new firmware will show up eventually.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 03:35 pm, N8DAH wrote:
the 40/20m versions are the single band versions if you have a Ubitx you do not want them. You want the ubitx all band or 10-80m versions.

the 40/20m versions are the single band versions if you have a Ubitx you do not want them. You want the ubitx all band or 10-80m versions.

Brian L. Davis

Waiting for my uBitx and reading all I can but have a question.
With all the sketches available, which one is which?
I see some that are for the 20 meter board, some for the 40  meter board, some reference to the uBitx all band board.
Which is which, or does it matter?  Are they interchangeable?
Just confusion in my old age so all the help I can get is appreciated!