uBitx v4 Component Values D15 and D16 #ubitx #ubitx-help #v4

Gary.ingle@...

Hi All

While performing a mod on my uBitx v4 I have heat damaged 2 surface mount diodes D15 and D15.
I want to replace them but cannot find the component values.
On the Schematic it does not state the values, only D15 and D16.
Where can I find the values to replace them ???
Thanx
Gary

1N4148 should be fine!

Raj

At 12/01/2021, you wrote:

Hi All

While performing a mod on my uBitx v4 I have heat damaged 2 surface mount diodes D15 and D15.
I want to replace them but cannot find the component values.
On the Schematic it does not state the values, only D15 and D16.
Where can I find the values to replace them ???
Thanx
Gary

Gary.ingle@...

Thank you for your quick assistance

If the marking is T4 then it is 1N4148!

Raj

At 12/01/2021, you wrote:
Thank you for your quick assistance

Rubens Kamimura

Gary, aqui no meu desenho consta como:
Here in my drawing it appears as:
1N4148W
--

73's PY2PVB

Rubens Kamimura
Técnico em Eletrônica e Eletrotécnica - Aposentado
CFT/CRT-SP: 80254934820
Cel. +55 (18) 9-9819-2225 WhatsApp

Em ter., 12 de jan. de 2021 às 04:53, Gary.ingle via groups.io <Gary.ingle=icloud.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Hi All

While performing a mod on my uBitx v4 I have heat damaged 2 surface mount diodes D15 and D15.
I want to replace them but cannot find the component values.
On the Schematic it does not state the values, only D15 and D16.
Where can I find the values to replace them ???
Thanx
Gary

Rubens Kamimura

1N4148 W, This diode is a signal, very common.
--

73's PY2PVB

Rubens Kamimura
Técnico em Eletrônica e Eletrotécnica - Aposentado
CFT/CRT-SP: 80254934820
Cel. +55 (18) 9-9819-2225 WhatsApp

Em ter., 12 de jan. de 2021 às 04:53, Gary.ingle via groups.io <Gary.ingle=icloud.com@groups.io> escreveu:

Hi All

While performing a mod on my uBitx v4 I have heat damaged 2 surface mount diodes D15 and D15.
I want to replace them but cannot find the component values.
On the Schematic it does not state the values, only D15 and D16.
Where can I find the values to replace them ???
Thanx
Gary

Gary.ingle@...

Repair done with 1N4148 and working.