Topics

command line based Arduino IDE

Arv Evans

This might interest some...

https://github.com/amperka/ino
At present it only works with Linux and OS-X, but maybe later for windows.

Arv  K7HKL

Rod Davis

Arv,

It looks good, but it also looks like it is four years old.

Maybe some brave and fearless volunteer could try it out and report here.

I use the AVRgcc tools, avrdude, and geany ide.  Not fond of the geany editor, so I use gedit directly from the geany ide. Does the syntax highlighting, and line number connections, etc.

Regards,

Rod KM6SN

On 12/26/2017 11:40 AM, Arv Evans wrote:
This might interest some...

https://github.com/amperka/ino
At present it only works with Linux and OS-X, but maybe later for windows.

Arv  K7HKL

Arv Evans

Rod

I noticed the age after sending that info.  I wonder if development and support is still active?

Arv
_._

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Rod Self <km6sn@...> wrote:

Arv,

It looks good, but it also looks like it is four years old.

Maybe some brave and fearless volunteer could try it out and report here.

I use the AVRgcc tools, avrdude, and geany ide.  Not fond of the geany editor, so I use gedit directly from the geany ide. Does the syntax highlighting, and line number connections, etc.

Regards,

Rod KM6SN

On 12/26/2017 11:40 AM, Arv Evans wrote:
This might interest some...

https://github.com/amperka/ino
At present it only works with Linux and OS-X, but maybe later for windows.

Arv  K7HKL

David Arthur

As I've mentioned before, PlatformIO is a very nice (free) Arduino editor.

--
David K4DBZ
Unofficial bitx chatroom: https://discord.gg/CrHvWFc

Pavel Milanes Costa <pavelmc@...>

Ino project is dead,

Arturo (ano) is an "updated" folk... also dead by now...

I detected that arduino IDE has a command line tool, but that tool is tooooo complicated.

I created a small project I use to ease the use of the arduino IDE command line, only in linux, just for me... but it works...

If you like to take a look it's in GPL3 on github: https://github.com/pavelmc/amake

I use Geany IDE in linux (it works in Windows two), I'm not a fan of the Arduino IDE as an IDE...

73 Pavel CO7WT.

El 26/12/17 a las 14:40, Arv Evans escribió:
This might interest some...

https://github.com/amperka/ino
At present it only works with Linux and OS-X, but maybe later for windows.

Arv  K7HKL

--
73 CO7WT, Pavel.