From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of AGØH <kmilr1@q.com>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 9:53 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] BitX40 Schematic

I received my BitX40 about a month ago and am planning on making it a winter project.  I wanted to download the schematic that's mentioned on Farhan's BitX40 page.  When I clicked on the download, I received a message that the link was no longer on the server.  I searched this group and found two other requests that were given links that also go to servers that are also a dead end.  Is it possible to download
a schematic of the current (within the last 3 months) BitX40?  Thanks es 73.....

Jerry Gaffke

They moved everything from hfsigs.com to hfsignals.com to agree with the organization's name
about a month ago.

For the Bitx40v3 schematic, go to hfsignals.com, click BITX40, then click CircuitDescription.
Alternately, just click this:  http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/2017/11/23/bitx40-circuit-description/

I believe that schematic is correct for everything that has shipped since the transition to the Raduino in Dec 2016, one year ago.
In fact, I believe it still ships with that same firmware (not a bad idea to upgrade to Allard's over at https://github.com/amunters/

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 06:53 pm, AGØH wrote:
I received my BitX40 about a month ago and am planning on making it a winter project.  I wanted to download the schematic that's mentioned on Farhan's BitX40 page.  When I clicked on the download, I received a message that the link was no longer on the server.  I searched this group and found two other requests that were given links that also go to servers that are also a dead end.  Is it possible to download
a schematic of the current (within the last 3 months) BitX40?  Thanks es 73.....

Karl Heinz Kremer, K5KHK

The download link on this page is broken (because of the move to the new domain), but you can use the two schematics that are shown on that page - just right-click on each image and select to download the image.
--
Karl Heinz - K5KHK

AGØH

My thanks to Gene, Karl and Jerry for the fast replies!  We now have a readable schematic!  73, Keith