Topics

Just placed my order for the full kit today.

Randy.AB9GO

Excellent to hear.

randy.ab9go@...

This message sent to you from my mobile device via speech-to-text technology.

Don--AE4DW

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 07:22 PM, Randy.AB9GO wrote:
My uBitx v6 was posted Friday and it has now left Germany!  That's very fast.  Projected delivery is Thursday.  I think it may beat that estimate unless DHL gets slower once you hit the United States.
Has anyone needed to pay customs in the United States?

Nope, none of my orders from India incurred additional customs charges.

Randy.AB9GO

My uBitx v6 was posted Friday and it has now left Germany!  That's very fast.  Projected delivery is Thursday.  I think it may beat that estimate unless DHL gets slower once you hit the United States.
Has anyone needed to pay customs in the United States?

randy.ab9go@...

This message sent to you from my mobile device via speech-to-text technology.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 5:02 AM Randy AB9GO <randy.ab9go@...> wrote:
DHL must be enlisting Santa and his reindeer has a subcontractor.  2 days from India with all the covid 19 issues is phenomenal.

randy.ab9go@...

This message sent to you from my mobile device via speech-to-text technology.

Support HF Signal

Hello Randy,

We usually ship the order in 2-3 days and it should reach you anywhere between 3 to 7 days.

BTW you order has already been shipped.

Hope that helps.

Thomas

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 at 05:21, Randy.AB9GO <randy.ab9go@...> wrote:
How long is it taking from placing an order to the package arriving in the United States lately?

Thanks

--
Support@HFSignals

--
Support@...

Randy.AB9GO

DHL must be enlisting Santa and his reindeer has a subcontractor.  2 days from India with all the covid 19 issues is phenomenal.

randy.ab9go@...

This message sent to you from my mobile device via speech-to-text technology.

Curt

Randy

We are blessed by international commerce and the world wide community of builders. Customs can be the uncertainty.  hang in there if its more than a few days. Its a big world with current challenges.

73 curt

Bill Newcomb

I ordered my ubitx v6 on Aug 20.  DHL picked it up in Hyderabad on Aug 26, and it was in my hands Aug 28.  I think the average speed of the package was around 200 mph :-)

B.