Topics

Caught in Antuino group subscription loop

Tom,

It occurred to me that your subscription may not have been approved as yet. Thats why its says you are a member but
till you are approved it wont let you post.

send a mail to Antuino+owner @ groups.io remove spaces before and after the @ sign.

Raj

At 07/09/2020, you wrote:
I have tried to join Antuino group but get a message that I already have joined. When I try to post, the message bounces sayng I am not a member! I am having a problem with a brand new Antuino that is not supported by the sparse documentation online. It appears the software is being developed faster than its documentation.

Tom AB6TN

Usually happens when the joined email ID and the one sent from is different.
Check your email client if sent email has the same address as the one you joined.
It has happened to me.

Raj

At 07/09/2020, you wrote:
I have tried to join Antuino group but get a message that I already have joined. When I try to post, the message bounces sayng I am not a member! I am having a problem with a brand new Antuino that is not supported by the sparse documentation online. It appears the software is being developed faster than its documentation.

Tom AB6TN

Thomas Nelson