Ubitx only on preorder now
From: Ashhar Farhan
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:10:44 EST

The message that Farhan posted saying the the first batch of uBITX were sold out was
number 35564.

Cheers

Michael VE3WMB

P.S. As you may notice I used the ubitx hashtag in the title.

johnbrockus@...

I know several people who ordered after December 11.
The last thing I want to do is distract Ashhar from production, but it might be nice if there were some way to monitor your place in the shipping queue.
For instance, on the hfsignals website, a page saying "Now shipping orders made on December 21" or some such.

As it is, I'm waiting for the DHL tracking email.

I suppose you might say I'm being impatient.  I'd say...  anxious, or eager.

Arvo W0VRA

I ordered on December 15 using India Post.  I'm waiting for the doorbell. :-)

Alan G4NMA

I also ordered on December 15th using India Post.  I expect we’ll be waiting a little while yet.

I ordered mine about 5 days ago. I can/can't wait hihi

I expect some time after the new year, and that's fine I have other kits to work on and complete.

lz1clk@...

we will wait a lot on 24.12. we are very impatient

Arvo W0VRA

The website still says $109.

lz1clk@...

to $ 109 we paid on 24.12. obviously the promotion continues, which is good

Vince Vielhaber

Shush up, I haven't ordered yet!

Vince.

On 12/27/2017 02:25 PM, Arvo KD9HLC via Groups.Io wrote:
The website still says $109.

Lawrence Galea

Perhaps seeing the very good response they may keep the same price.
Regards
Lawrence

--
  Michigan VHF Corp.   http://www.nobucks.net/   http://www.CDupe.com/
                          http://www.metalworkingfun.com

Leland Lannoye

I just bought a MagPi magazine. If there is enough room, I have several things I would like to add. A$119.00 board could become a $7000 radio. The two things I would like to start with are a spectrum analyzer and Bluetooth transmit and receive. An S meter would also be nice.

Perhaps seeing the very good response they may keep the same price.
Regards
Lawrence

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Vince Vielhaber <vev@...> wrote:
Shush up, I haven't ordered yet!

Vince.

On 12/27/2017 02:25 PM, Arvo KD9HLC via Groups.Io wrote:
The website still says $109.

--
  Michigan VHF Corp.   http://www.nobucks.net/   http://www.CDupe.com/
                          http://www.metalworkingfun.com

Arvo W0VRA

Easiest way to add a spectrum analyzer is to get a SDR.  A SDRPlay RSP1A was under my tree!

K9WIS

I ordered mine on Dec 14th...I'll keep you posted..hi hi..I had heard rumors that it might not ship until the end of January..I hope thats not the case
Brian K9WIS

---- "Arvo KD9HLC via Groups.Io" <arvopl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I ordered on December 15 using India Post.  I'm waiting for the doorbell. :-)

Dave Cannell

I just ordered mine via DHL for $119.  Dave KB1DMC

--
KB1DMC
cannell.dm@...