Topics

UBITX V4 for sale #v4

Mike Short <ai4ns.mike.spam@...>

V4 with mods to add JackAl board. All parts that come with it, and W0EB Raduino clone.

$80 OBO

mike
AI4NS

Paul

Would you ship to Australia?
73

Paul
VK2FPAD

On Tue, 14 Jul. 2020, 4:13 am Mike Short, <ai4ns.mike.spam@...> wrote:
V4 with mods to add JackAl board. All parts that come with it, and W0EB Raduino clone.

$80 OBO

mike
AI4NS

Mike Short <ai4ns.mike.spam@...>

Now I can’t find it. If I do, yes I will ship to AU.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 03:27 Paul <sthcsttkd@...> wrote:
Would you ship to Australia?
73

Paul
VK2FPAD

On Tue, 14 Jul. 2020, 4:13 am Mike Short, <ai4ns.mike.spam@...> wrote:
V4 with mods to add JackAl board. All parts that come with it, and W0EB Raduino clone.

$80 OBO

mike
AI4NS

Mike Short <ai4ns.mike.spam@...>

I found it. I also have a bitx 40

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 17:03 Mike Short via groups.io <ai4ns.mike.spam=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Now I can’t find it. If I do, yes I will ship to AU.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 03:27 Paul <sthcsttkd@...> wrote:
Would you ship to Australia?
73

Paul
VK2FPAD

On Tue, 14 Jul. 2020, 4:13 am Mike Short, <ai4ns.mike.spam@...> wrote:
V4 with mods to add JackAl board. All parts that come with it, and W0EB Raduino clone.

$80 OBO

mike
AI4NS

WD8WV

How much for the Bitx 40?
--
Judd, WD8WV

Mike Short <ai4ns.mike.spam@...>

I have the case also

I also started the Allard mods. How about $60?

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 06:18 WD8WV <juddie.d.burgess@...> wrote:
How much for the Bitx 40?
--
Judd, WD8WV

WD8WV

Mike,

if you still have it email me at my email address on QRZ.com.
--
Judd, WD8WV