Topics

Nextion and ubitx v3 pin outs #nextion #v3

Evan Hand

Here is the link:
http://www.hamskey.com/2018/06/ubitx-with-nextion-lcd-cec-firmware.html

You will need to scroll down past the description on how to install the software to the schematic that shows the connection to the header for the 16x2 display.  Make sure that you use the correct version of the software for the v3/v4, and that you pick the version that is not for the stand-alone signal analyzer.

I am out on a motorcycle ride for the next 2 days, so do not have access to all of my data and resources.  Hopefully, this can get you started.
73
Evan
AC9TU

rpremooak@...

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:58 PM, <rpremooak@...> wrote:
Does anyone have the proper pin outs for nextion display attachment to a v3.  I have the black cable on Pin1; Red on Pin2 this was opposite of v6 hookup for power and ground.

On the v6 I connected yellow to pin5; and Blue to Pin11

I looked at the schematic but the labeling/design is different between the two radios and v3 was not labelled for this display.
V6
Nano D8 (Pin11 on display connector) Touch
Nano D9 (Pin5 on display connector) D_C

I'll try to find the Nano usage in the code.  no guess yet.

rpremooak@...