Topics

Not getting daily digests

Groups.io has been having this problem sporadically for some time (some accounts are fine and other suffer this issue). Mark is looking at it and trying to determine what's causing it. In the meantime, switching to digest mode should resolve this temporarily.
--
Dave Rypma
VE3HTC / VE3DTR

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 03:05 PM, Arv Evans wrote:
Raj

Seems the problem is now fixed.  Not sure what happened, but making his
preference into Full Digest seems to have eliminated the problem.

Arv
_._

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 10:09 PM Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Arv,

You could check the bounce status of  Keith.. if the mail has bounced a few times and IO will stop further emails.

Raj

At 30/05/2020, you wrote:

>Thanks, Arv.  I was in error.  I did want the daily summary and did recheck and save it to no avail.  I’m still not getting the summary.  I checked spam and junk folders and don’t find any there.  I am a member of the SKCC and two other groups in which I receive their daily summaries with no problem.  So I guess I don’t know why my ISP would block BitX20 and not the others.
>
>Thanks for your reply.  I had to search for my email to find your reply so sorry for not replying sooner.  At this point, I’m considering cancelling my subscription to the group and then re-subscribing to see if that might work.
>
>73, Keith AGOH

Arv Evans

At 30/05/2020, you wrote:

Thanks, Arv. I was in error. I did want the daily summary and did recheck and save it to no avail. Im still not getting the summary. I checked spam and junk folders and dont find any there. I am a member of the SKCC and two other groups in which I receive their daily summaries with no problem. So I guess I dont know why my ISP would block BitX20 and not the others.

Thanks for your reply. I had to search for my email to find your reply so sorry for not replying sooner. At this point, Im considering cancelling my subscription to the group and then re-subscribing to see if that might work.

73, Keith AGOH

Arv Evans

OK Keith.  It that is acceptable we can just leave it there.  If not
I will continue trying to fix the problem.

Arv
_._

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 3:41 PM AGØH <kmilr1@q.com> wrote:
Thanks, Arv.  Changing it to full digest worked!  73, Keith-AGOH

AGØH

Thanks, Arv. Changing it to full digest worked! 73, Keith-AGOH

Arv Evans

Keith

I just set your message preference to FULL DIGEST which should
send you 12-message blocks of messages.  Not sure what is happening
here but lets try this for a day or so and see what happens.

I also sent you a message similar to this from my ID on the BITX20
group (I am one of the Moderators) to see if the problem is just
messages or might be anything from the BITX20 group.

Arv
_._

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 9:35 AM AGØH <kmilr1@q.com> wrote:

[...]

Possibly your browser or ISP might be blocking messages from the BITX20 group.

Everything looks good on the server.  I verified you are set for "Daily Summary"
and re-entered the SAVE key.  If you want this changed to one of the "Digest"
options I can do that for you.

Please let me know if this does not fix things.

Arv  K7HKL
arvid.evans@...
_._

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 12:01 PM AGØH <kmilr1@q.com> wrote:
I haven't been getting the 'daily digest' from this group for over a week.  I've gone into my subscription settings and found nothing has changed:  the daily digest option is still checked.  I rechecked it again and hit the 'save' button.
Unfortunately, nothing has changed.
How do I 're-activate' it?
Keith-AGØH

Arv Evans

Just checked and you are set up for "Daily Summary".  If you want that
changed to "Plain Digest" or "Full Featured Digest" I can do that for you.

Arv K7HKL  (MODERATOR)
_._

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 12:01 PM AGØH <kmilr1@q.com> wrote:
I haven't been getting the 'daily digest' from this group for over a week.  I've gone into my subscription settings and found nothing has changed:  the daily digest option is still checked.  I rechecked it again and hit the 'save' button.
Unfortunately, nothing has changed.
How do I 're-activate' it?
Keith-AGØH

_Dave_ AD0B

Yes mine and a local friend noticed the same thing , no overnight digests since about a week ago.
I was able to get it back when I switched to full featured digest.
Dave
ADOB
Raduino bracket and Ham_Made_Keys

Marko Barovic

I'd try checking if they somehow ended up in Spam. Sometimes that happens to me with just random subscription emails like YouTube.

Cheers,
Marko