Topics

What’s actually better?

jim

yep...Dan's Small Parts has metal cased 2n2222a's ...10 for $5

Jim

On Saturday, May 30, 2020, 3:39:12 PM PDT, ajparent1/kb1gmx <kb1gmx@...> wrote:

Andy most are available but many places do not stiock so price is what it cost from
them to get a minimum order from a maker.  That way they can sell 10 and if that's
it sit on the other 9990 which has a cost as well.

Try Diz.
https://www.kitsandparts.com
I've bought a lot from him and not paid for this
but its always quality parts.

2n2219s for 2/4$
2N3866  for 2/6$
IRF510 5/4$
And very much more including ferrites or all sizes and kinds.

IF you look harder like dans small parts and other like Allied electronics you are likely to find even more.

like: https://www.alliedelec.com/product/nte-electronics-inc-/2n2222a/70725575/  73 cents,  10/6.10$

Allison
No direct email, it goes to bit bucket due address harvesting in groups.IO

MadRadioModder

A 2N2219A is just a 2N2222A with higher power dissipation (between 50% and 100% more) due to the larger metal can.  That’s all.