Topics

uBIX V3

Bill <1lasportsman@...>

This is a  V3  kit that needs to be  assembled . I had a stroke in April and unable to build.
The outside case is included The µBitx is a HF (3-30MHz) all-band SSB and CW transceiver kit.. The transmitter gives output of up to 10 watts PEP on SSB and 10w continuous output on CW at least on 40m. Output varies by band. Output on 80m will be greatest. search uBitx for info.
Pictured available to e mail
Bill Hayes
WF9M
Asking $120.00 shipped conus

sassoon+groupsio@...

Wish I was in the US, I'd offer to help you build it! I actually have one of these suckers and I've been procrastinating wireup for a few weeks, fearing the disaster that awaits with my non-existent soldering skills...!

John Pearson

OM, if your remaining disabilities will allow you to operate the rig, I would be happy to stuff it into a box and wire it up for you.

Sincerely, John N6II

Bill <1lasportsman@...>

John
Thanks for offer I think I have it sold local
But will keep you in mind if it falls thru
Bill