Topics

A survey - which bands do you operate your ubitx on?

Ashhar Farhan

I was wondering that.. i have only used the ubitx on 40, 20 and and a few times on 15. What bands and modes are others working? One liners please.

Ken

40/20

Ken VA3ABN

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:29 PM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
I was wondering that.. i have only used the ubitx on 40, 20 and and a few times on 15. What bands and modes are others working? One liners please.

Terry Morris

40, 20

Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH USA EN91hd
Linux User# 412308, Ubuntu User# 34905, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668, QRP-ARCI#8855, SKCC#14195

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:31 PM Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:
40/20

Ken VA3ABN

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:29 PM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
I was wondering that.. i have only used the ubitx on 40, 20 and and a few times on 15. What bands and modes are others working? One liners please.

Frank Cathell

40M only on the BitX40 but will be getting a uBitX shortly. Am primarily interested in 17M (and 40M) SSB.

Just another note:  After working for On Semiconductor in the power devices group for over 10 years (retired now), I will be testing some alternate
 TO-220 Mosfets for use in my BitX40.  I will post the info here on the group as soon as I have some results. I have found a couple of parts with similar gate charge values but with 1/2 the RDSon and double the current rating. More later.

Frank (W7YAZ, formerly K3YAZ)
Tucson, AZ

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 9:29 AM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
I was wondering that.. i have only used the ubitx on 40, 20 and and a few times on 15. What bands and modes are others working? One liners please.

The only real pandemic sweeping this country is FEAR. Fear created by the lying, leftist media and the corrupt, incompetent government bureaucrats.

Christopher Miller

20 SSB, CW soon.

Ora Smith

80,40,20 mostly  (v5)

Ora
W9DJ

Ora Smith

On May 4, 2020, at 12:30 PM, Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:

40/20

Ken VA3ABN

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:29 PM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
I was wondering that.. i have only used the ubitx on 40, 20 and and a few times on 15. What bands and modes are others working? One liners please.

David Kukulka, AB9BZ

40/80 some 20/30

80, 40, and 20 meters.

Joel
N6ALT

John Faivre

80,40,30,20,17,15,10
--
John Faivre WA9SGD

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

80, 40, 30, 17

73,

Bill KU8H

On 5/4/20 12:28 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
I was wondering that.. i have only used the ubitx on 40, 20 and and a few times on 15. What bands and modes are others working? One liners please.
--
bark less - wag more

Juha Lindfors

80

Juha oh8cw

ma 4. toukokuuta 2020 klo 20.13 Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> kirjoitti:

Hi,

80, 40, 30, 17

73,

Bill  KU8H

On 5/4/20 12:28 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
> I was wondering that.. i have only used the ubitx on 40, 20 and and a
> few times on 15. What bands and modes are others working? One liners please.

--
bark less - wag more

AndyH

TX: 40/20 (antenna limited)  RX: all over the place!

Evan Hand

80 40 20 10

Allen Hill

40,20,10

On May 4, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Evan Hand <elhandjr@...> wrote:

80 40 20 10

barry halterman

80 40 20
K3BO

On Mon, May 4, 2020, 1:32 PM Evan Hand <elhandjr@...> wrote:
80 40 20 10

Bob Fischer, Fischer Technical Services

20M USB - 50%
40M LSB - 45%
15M USB -  5%

Bob
WB8BEL

I was wondering that.. i have only used the ubitx on 40, 20 and and a few times on 15. What bands and modes are others working? One liners please.

Dave New, N8SBE

80, 40, 20 - maybe others when the sunspot cycle improves