Topics

Gordon Gibby digi interface with V2.2 board

Gordon Gibby

thank you, I had no idea what he was asking for --
the gentleman might not have found this free text on our web page -- https://qsl.net/nf4rc/2019/SmallBoxSoundCardInterfaceManual2.2.pdf
that's one reason why things are also available on Amazon -- some people never find the free stuff we have put up.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 1:18 AM AndyH <awhecker@...> wrote:
Jack (KZ5A),

   I don't think the circuit changed, only the size of the board.  There's a link to free docs here:
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/topic/free_gerber_files_for_sound/19351002?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,19351002
  Dr. Gibby keeps gerbers and other info on his git page:
https://github.com/docvacuumtubes

   73, Andy
   KG5RKP

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:49 AM, Jack Brabham - KZ5A wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find documentation on the version 2.2 board?  Everything I can find refers to the V1.1 board?  I'm trying to troubleshoot a VOX circuit problem.

.73 Jack KZ5A

AndyH

Jack (KZ5A),

   I don't think the circuit changed, only the size of the board.  There's a link to free docs here:
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/topic/free_gerber_files_for_sound/19351002?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,19351002
  Dr. Gibby keeps gerbers and other info on his git page:
https://github.com/docvacuumtubes

   73, Andy
   KG5RKP

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:49 AM, Jack Brabham - KZ5A wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find documentation on the version 2.2 board?  Everything I can find refers to the V1.1 board?  I'm trying to troubleshoot a VOX circuit problem.

.73 Jack KZ5A

Jack Brabham - KZ5A

Soooo..is the deal that one needs to buy the $10 book to get info on the post 1.1 boards?

73 Jack KZ5A

Jack, W8TEE

David:

Don't see it here or in my spam folder. Can you resend?

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 1:19:14 PM EDT, N8DAH <dherron@...> wrote:

Jack,

 Just sent you some info make sure to check junk mail, for some reason they end up there sometimes when I add docs.

David

 N8DAH
Kit-Projects.com

Shop is open!