From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Wolovitz
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 12:59 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] Newbie Help Needed

Hi all:

Got my Ubitx V6w/standard touch screen display and it WAS working fine.

Then I tried to upgrade to KB8CEC's V1.2 and while the display lights and I hear birdies, there is no text or images on the display.

I used Xloader to connect and upload V1.200_NX.hex and it showed 30548 Bytes uploaded.  Wrong hex file???

Any assistance or suggested appreciated!  Step by step instructions would be great.  Too much conflicting information to sort out!

Thanks es 73
David, Wa3DNM

Mike WA0YCN

David,

Were you expecting the CEC software to work with the display that comes with v6?  The CEC code works with Nextion (intelligent) displays.  It's a four wire connection to the Raduino.

Mike

David Wolovitz <dwolovitz@...>