Topics

uBITX v6 full Kit #v6

Tom Crow

Awesome!
Thank you all very much

Andy_501 <andrew.webb.501.ve4per@...>

weight is 2 lbs 4.3 oz.

On 2020-01-19 1:43 p.m., Dave Dixon wrote:
Hi Tom,
             My V6 measures 7 inches wide by 7 inches front to back and the is height is 3 inches... Regards Dave G0AYD CWOPS 2159...

On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 at 18:46, Tom Crow <n5tti@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I have been looking around but cannot find the dimensions and weight of an assembled 'full kit' uBITX v6
Does anyone know what those dimensions and weight are?
Thanks
Tom
N5TTI

Dave Dixon