Mick VA3EPM

Andy_501 <andrew.webb.501.ve4per@...>

What did you do to upgrade the mic Mick?

On 2020-01-19 10:52 a.m., Mick wrote:
All,
After borrowing an antenna tuner, upgrading my Beofeng Mic, I made a successful QSO yesterday only to find myself in the NA-QSO Party :-) I could tell by listening that all was not normal and fortunately my first (ever) HF contact (Tom K3AJ) was kind enough to explain the rules.
So after a couple of hours I mad 14 QSO's on the 40 meter band and had a lot of fun.
Thanks to all in this group who help me with getting the V6 set up.

73
Mick VA3EPM