Topics

New case from India

Wayne Leake

 Well, last week, I ordered a nice case to house one of my BITX40's.
 It arrived yesterday or today, really fast service from India.
  Well packed and as per shown on the website. Amateuradiokits.in.
Think that's the URL.
 I am very likely to order other items in the future.
 He has great cases for the uBITX series also.

 Wayne WA2YNE

Dennis Beverage

A photo would’ve been nice😁.
--
Sodypop🤠
KJ6VGB

Wayne Leake

 There are photos n the web site.
 It is in the box, out of the way for a bit.
 I'm on my cellphone, so need to g and see if I can copy the pix.
 It is grey, has the window for raduino display on the left, holes for speaker/headphone jack and Mike Jack under that. To the right it has holes for volume and Mike gain, then far right is the tuning control.
 Comes with 3 pots, speaker, assorted hardware, speaker and Mike jacks, which are common 1/8" stereo jacks.
 An SO239 connector, short power cable and socket, fuse holder with fuse, switch for power, a metal bracket to hold the front up, plus hardware to hold the raduinos display in place.
 Also 3 knobs.
 Has short risers with screws to mount the BITX40 from Ashar Farhan's.
 Priced at $20 plus shipping.
 Available in several colors.
 DHL delivery was faster than I figured.

 Wayne WA2YNE