Topics

Who can I call?

Neil k8it

As many of you know I am a totally blind Amatuer trying to calibrate a V6 complete kit. I am willing to call someone who can help me understand the procedure as I have tried several times with varied results. If you are willing to help me , please send me your telephone number direct.
K8it@...
Thanks
73 Neil k8it

Curt

Neil

Wow you are quite accomplished, and that vertical antenna you designed may deserve being published.

The bfo calibration I found quite challenging. When it is set close enough it can be adjusted by ear. It gives maybe 99 percent of us some challenge.

First, someone here who has done this for v6 can describe it. I am honestly thinking best to work with a ham assistant there in Kalamazoo.

73 Curt wb8yyy