Topics

Pin 8 and Pin 9 on KT1 #ubitx #v3

Rubens Kamimura

Gordon,
Would you like to understand the function of each "KTx" relay, which selection each "KT" relay corresponds to? I also want to improve them.
Congratulations on your changes.
73's
Rubens
py2pvb

Rubens Kamimura

Gordon,
I would like to understand the function of each "KTx" relay, as I also want to improve them.
Congratulations on your changes.
73's
Rubens
py2pvb

Gordon Gibby

great!

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 3:02 PM <sksshel@...> wrote:
Thank you that is exactly what I need.

Steve - KE0VCD

Thank you that is exactly what I need.

Gordon Gibby

Look at page 3, upper right hand corner, for the pinout:

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 9:15 AM <sksshel@...> wrote:
I need to know how to locate these 2 pins on the KT1 relay.

There are 8 pins on the relay.  Please help.

Steve - KE0VCD