Topics

#bitx40 #arduino #raduino Is the Raduino module still available? #bitx40 #arduino #raduino

Mark GØNMY

I know the bitx40 has ceased production, but are there any Raduino modules still available?

Obviously nothing found on HFsignals web site.

Thanks for any info.

73 Mark

G0NMY's Blog

May the Morse be with you!

Dave Dixon

Hello Mark,
                 I Also have a bitx 40 board  but missing the raduino and found the same as you so its sat here waiting..Regards Dave G0AYD FISTS15892 CWOPS 2159.

On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 03:05, Mark GØNMY <mark.g0nmy@...> wrote:

I know the bitx40 has ceased production, but are there any Raduino modules still available?

Obviously nothing found on HFsignals web site.

Thanks for any info.

73 Mark

G0NMY's Blog

May the Morse be with you!

The uBitx raduino board is the same AFAIK. Just ask for one from HFSIGNALS.
You can upload bitx40 sketch in to it.

Raj

At 05/01/2020, you wrote:
Hello Mark,
                 I Also have a bitx 40 board  but missing the raduino and found the same as you so its sat here waiting..Regards Dave G0AYD FISTS15892 CWOPS 2159.

On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 03:05, Mark GØNMY <mark.g0nmy@...> wrote:

I know the bitx40 has ceased production, but are there any Raduino modules still available?

Obviously nothing found on HFsignals web site.

Thanks for any info.

73 Mark

Mark GØNMY

I could not find any for sale on their website but I will have another look.

Thanks guys

G0NMY's Blog

May the Morse be with you!

Evan Hand

I believe that you will need to send an email to HFSignals@....  They do not offer parts separately on their web page.  There are clones available from other suppliers.  I would suggest you google Raduino to see what is currently available.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Evan Hand

I did a search and the one that I bought is still available:
http://www.w0eb.com/Page2.html

It is a kit, so you will have to solder at least some of the parts. If you have not done surface mount soldering, then I would suggest you buy the board with the Si5351 already soldered in.

73
Evan
AC9TU

Mike Short <ai4ns.mike.spam@...>

I have several of the W0EB products. Great stuff. The Raduino replacement has resistors for the key on the board.