Topics

#bitx40 #arduino #raduino Is the Raduino module still available? #bitx40 #arduino #raduino

Mark GØNMY

I know the bitx40 has ceased production, but are there any Raduino modules still available?

Obviously nothing found on HFsignals web site.

Thanks for any info.

73 Mark
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G0NMY's Blog

May the Morse be with you!

Dave Dixon

Hello Mark,
                 I Also have a bitx 40 board  but missing the raduino and found the same as you so its sat here waiting..Regards Dave G0AYD FISTS15892 CWOPS 2159.

On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 03:05, Mark GØNMY <mark.g0nmy@...> wrote:

I know the bitx40 has ceased production, but are there any Raduino modules still available?

Thanks for any info.

73 Mark
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G0NMY's Blog

The uBitx raduino board is the same AFAIK. Just ask for one from HFSIGNALS.
You can upload bitx40 sketch in to it.

Raj

At 05/01/2020, you wrote:
Hello Mark,
                 I Also have a bitx 40 board  but missing the raduino and found the same as you so its sat here waiting..Regards Dave G0AYD FISTS15892 CWOPS 2159.

On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 at 03:05, Mark GØNMY <mark.g0nmy@...> wrote:

Thanks for any info.

73 Mark

Mark GØNMY

I could not find any for sale on their website but I will have another look.

Thanks guys

--

G0NMY's Blog

Evan Hand

I believe that you will need to send an email to HFSignals@....  They do not offer parts separately on their web page.  There are clones available from other suppliers.  I would suggest you google Raduino to see what is currently available.

Evan
AC9TU 

Evan Hand

I did a search and the one that I bought is still available:
http://www.w0eb.com/Page2.html

It is a kit, so you will have to solder at least some of the parts. If you have not done surface mount soldering, then I would suggest you buy the board with the Si5351 already soldered in.

Evan
AC9TU

Mike Short <ai4ns.mike.spam@...>

I have several of the W0EB products. Great stuff. The Raduino replacement has resistors for the key on the board.