Topics

680nH 1210 inductor available?

q q

Does anyone out there have 2 extra/surplus 680nH 1210 inductor EPCOS TDK MURATA parts available for sale.

I did the Axicom relay mod and would like to finish up with the addition of the two inductors on my V3 board.

Thank you
Bob, W1EXZ

Ted

Different value and I've forgotten where I learned to order 720mh inductors, but, I've got a few extras of these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JW-MILLER-PM7232S-R72M-Fixed-Inductor-720nH-12-5A-8Mohm-SMD-NEW-5-PKG/191803281436?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

If you want a pair, feel free to PM your snail mail address.

-Ted
K3RTA

V Zecchinelli

I have a couple of 680nm 1210 sheilded inductors if you would like them just email me an address.

On 1/28/2020 9:23 AM, q q via Groups.Io wrote:
Does anyone out there have 2 extra/surplus 680nH 1210 inductor EPCOS TDK MURATA parts available for sale.

I did the Axicom relay mod and would like to finish up with the addition of the two inductors on my V3 board.

Thank you
Bob, W1EXZ

Tim, EI4GNB

I also still have loads of these, if You are stuck can send..

Ralph Mowery

Bob if you send me your mailing address I will send you some of the 680 nh inductors.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 9:23 AM q q via Groups.Io <bzmdrc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone out there have 2 extra/surplus 680nH 1210 inductor EPCOS TDK MURATA parts available for sale.

I did the Axicom relay mod and would like to finish up with the addition of the two inductors on my V3 board.

Thank you
Bob, W1EXZ

q q

Hi Vince
According to QRZ you don't live all that far from me.
i could drive up sometime and get them, if that would be alright with you.
Thanks
Bob, W1EXZ

V Zecchinelli

Absolutely Bob.  Anytime.  I am retired and home 95% of the time.

On 1/29/2020 7:33 AM, q q via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Vince
According to QRZ you don't live all that far from me.
i could drive up sometime and get them, if that would be alright with you.
Thanks
Bob, W1EXZ

q q

Ok, I will send you an email when I would like to come up.
I'm retired as well so maybe next week on a good WX day.
Thank you
Bob, W1EXZ

q q

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my query here.

The ham community is a great bunch of people.

73
Bob,W1EXZ

Peter LB0K

I'd be interested in 5 of these 680nH 1210 inductors, two for my rigs and one spare.

Can we come to an arrangement?   you can contact off the list.

Peter LB0K