Topics

#uBitx #v4 and #sdr panadapter #ubitx #sdr #v4

Trevor Clarke

I'm looking to connect an SDR to my uBitx v4 for use with the CEC firmware. It looks like CW-1 might be a good connection point? It looks like CW-1 and CW-2 are the two 2-pin headers near the crystal filter. Is this an appropriate place to tap the IF?

Mike Kilpatrick <mike.kilpatrick@...>

I did it this way and it works fine.

http://www.hamskey.com/2018/04/how-to-connect-sdr-rtl-sdr-to-ubitx-and.html

Mike

VK2DJP

I'm looking to connect an SDR to my uBitx v4 for use with the CEC firmware. It looks like CW-1 might be a good connection point? It looks like CW-1 and CW-2 are the two 2-pin headers near the crystal filter. Is this an appropriate place to tap the IF?

Mike Kilpatrick <mike.kilpatrick@...>

Oops....I got a bit too eager!    Mine is a v5 ubitx so not sure if it’s the same tap point on v4.

Mike

VK2DJP