Topics

Ubitx v6

CiccioSamui

Stay bold the ubitx v6 is coming.....
With agc preampifier cw filter and much more....

Ashhar Farhan

I'll buy one!

On Fri 22 Nov, 2019, 4:02 PM CiccioSamui, <Cicciosamui@...> wrote:
Stay bold the ubitx v6 is coming.....
With agc preampifier cw filter and much more....

CiccioSamui

It's just a my revised and correct this project I don't sell nothing is free

CiccioSamui

Some things

Ashhar Farhan

the circuit is too fuzzy. perhaps you could post a hi res version?

- f

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:51 PM CiccioSamui <Cicciosamui@...> wrote:
Some things

Balasubramanyan Cp

AVAILABILITY uBITX V6

Is it available to purchase?

73s

Balsun. VU2UYC

Jack Brabham - KZ5A

This smells like a hoax.   I tried to check the hfsignals website and it appears to be fubar'd.

73 Jack KZ5A

On 11/22/2019 12:05 PM, Balasubramanyan Cp wrote:
AVAILABILITY uBITX V6

Is it available to purchase?

73s

Balsun. VU2UYC

jim

Mostly ..when something sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Jim

On Friday, November 22, 2019, 8:00:42 PM UTC, Jack Brabham - KZ5A <kz5a@...> wrote:

This smells like a hoax.   I tried to check the hfsignals website and it appears to be fubar'd.

73 Jack KZ5A

On 11/22/2019 12:05 PM, Balasubramanyan Cp wrote:
AVAILABILITY uBITX V6

Is it available to purchase?

73s

Balsun. VU2UYC

CiccioSamui

It's my project not from hfsignals

CiccioSamui

I just made a folder within a (I hope)  a more bigger image

Richard Spohn

OMG Yes! So there IS some value in procrastination!! - 73 Rich WB2GXM

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:50 PM, Richard Spohn wrote:
OMG Yes! So there IS some value in procrastination!! - 73 Rich WB2GXM

On 11/22/19, CiccioSamui <Cicciosamui@...> wrote:
Stay bold the ubitx v6 is coming.....
With agc preampifier cw filter and much more....

procrastination????  No please is just an upgrade.

CiccioSamui

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:03 PM, jim wrote:

Mostly ..when something sounds too good to be true, it probably is

Jim

exactly how you think

andy@...

My rule is:
     If you expect nothing you will never be dissapointed.................:)

Richard Spohn

Fine. Do NOT call it a uBitx6, if it is NOT a uBitx6. It is not April. - Rich

On 11/22/19, Richard Spohn via Groups.Io <wb2gxm=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
OMG Yes! So there IS some value in procrastination!! - 73 Rich WB2GXM

On 11/22/19, CiccioSamui <Cicciosamui@...> wrote:
Stay bold the ubitx v6 is coming.....
With agc preampifier cw filter and much more....

Good day Ciccio,

Your schematic image is still very small with low resolution.  Can you save it in a larger format (at least 1200 pixels tall) , or save it as a .svg image?

Maybe you can call it, "Ubitx vCiccio"   :-)

73,

Mark.

CiccioSamui

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 02:44 PM, Mark - N7EKU wrote:
Good day Ciccio,

Your schematic image is still very small with low resolution.  Can you save it in a larger format (at least 1200 pixels tall) , or save it as a .svg image?

Maybe you can call it, "Ubitx vCiccio"   :-)

73,

Mark.
Mmmm.... Ok ok if you don't like it I can stop

Ashhar Farhan

Ciccio and others,
I must remind you all that if anyone (including Ciccio is interested), you can build and offer ubitx based radios on your own. the permission to do this is implicit in the license of the firmware and the open copy right of the hardware. this is an open source design. we started hfsignals because no one else was offering an SMD semi-kit.
- f

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 8:04 AM CiccioSamui <Cicciosamui@...> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 02:44 PM, Mark - N7EKU wrote:
Good day Ciccio,

Your schematic image is still very small with low resolution.  Can you save it in a larger format (at least 1200 pixels tall) , or save it as a .svg image?

Maybe you can call it, "Ubitx vCiccio"   :-)

73,

Mark.
Mmmm.... Ok ok if you don't like it I can stop

MVS Sarma

what is there to think.
1. the sch is not clear and request for clearer sch is not yet heard.
2. You don't sell
3. nothing is FREE.

So IMHO  it is waste of website space.
Unless you come out  in clear.
wish you all the best of ubitx6_9

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 1:41 AM CiccioSamui <Cicciosamui@...> wrote:
exactly how you think

Hi Ciccio,

You misunderstood me!  I was just suggesting you could use your name as a version because you are putting a lot of effort into it ☺

I salute your effort!

Mark