Topics

uBitx CM2KMK PCB performance in a South Africa pileup...

JuanCarlos

Ashhar Farhan

fabulous job! Is he here on the list?

- f

JuanCarlos

Who?
Heriberto or Tony?

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

Mr. Juan Carlos Berberena Gonzalez, BSc.
WJ6C exCO6BG

fabulous job! Is he here on the list?

- f

Ashhar Farhan

LZ1DPN, is he here?

- f

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 11:05 PM, Juan Carlos Berberena Glez <cubanqrp@...> wrote:
Who?
Heriberto or Tony?

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

Mr. Juan Carlos Berberena Gonzalez, BSc.
WJ6C exCO6BG

fabulous job! Is he here on the list?

- f

Keith VE7GDH

Ashhar VU2ESE wrote...

LZ1DPN, is he here?
Dimitar LZ1DPN has posted a number of times over
the last few months from lz1dpn (a) yahoo.com.
See also... https://qrz.com/db/LZ1DPN

--
73 Keith VE7GDH

Dimitar Pavlov