Topics

W8TEE TFT/VFO Board from FDIM talk

Jack Purdum <econjack@...>

All:

Attached is the manual that will go with the TFT/VFO PCB that I am making available. I suggest that you read through it to determine if you want to build it. The manual only talks about the TFT/VFO board. The AGC, CW mode, and speech compressor will be on a separate board. I've also attached a schematic, and BOM for the board. I have a limited amount of the boards and will announce their cost after I package one up and take it to the post office to see what it costs to send it. That won't be cheap as the PO requires it to be Parcel Post rather than First Class.

The way I'd like to do this:

On Monday I will give you the cost, which will include shipping to the US. If you order more than one board, add $0.20 for each additional board. I will give you a Paypal account for the payment.

Please write an email to me first telling me how many boards you want and the address where to send them. If I have boards left, I will write back with "Yes", whereupon you make your payment after which I'll send the board(s). If I say "No", I'm out of boards so don't make a payment. I may reorder and, if I do, I'll post here that they're back in and we start over.

Read the manual and figure out if your interested. My guess is that the first board will cost $6.00.

72,
Jack, W8TEE

Dr Fred Hambrecht

Jack,

I need 3

v/r

Fred W4JLE

[...]

Doug W

Jack your manual is outstanding.  I look forward to your post with ordering information for the board.  Now I just need to figure out $4.80 worth of something I need from Tayda to make minimum when I order the few things I don't already have!

I can't be the only one that thought of the following quote reading the diode section...
"But," say Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

Seth Lavinder W8FG

Jack , I would also like 3 boards if possible, should there be an extra I would take 4,  this is going to be fun!

73 de Seth - W8FG

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 5:31 PM Jack Purdum via Groups.Io <econjack=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

richard kappler

I'm still good for 3 Jack.

regards, Richard W2KAP

K5ESS

Jack,

I would like 2 boards when/if available.

Mike

K5ESS

[...]

Charlie Morrison

Jack…

Would you be able to ship to N Ireland, and if so what would the postage be?..If reasonable I would like one

Charlie GI4FUE

[...]

Dave

Jack,

I can use two of the TFT/VFO boards when/if available. Thank you for your generous support of the ham community.

Dave
KF5OCP

John Backo

I can't find how to e-mail you directly. (I guess everyone else couldn't either..Hi)

Put me down for 2 boards when available.

TNX, Jack.

john
AD5YE

N7PXY <hickspj467@...>

I'll take 2 boards also.

P. J. Hicks, N7PXY

Vince Vielhaber

On 05/26/2017 06:12 PM, Doug W wrote:
Jack your manual is outstanding. I look forward to your post with
ordering information for the board. Now I just need to figure out $4.80
worth of something I need from Tayda to make minimum when I order the
few things I don't already have!
I usually fill the rest in with ESP8266 boards. At $2.59 USD you can't beat it.

Vince.
--
Michigan VHF Corp. http://www.nobucks.net/ http://www.CDupe.com/
http://www.metalworkingfun.com

Buck <RadioK4ia@...>

I would like at least one.

k4ia, Buck
K3# 101
Honor Roll 8B DXCC
EasyWayHamBooks.com

On 5/26/2017 7:13 PM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
On 05/26/2017 06:12 PM, Doug W wrote:
Jack your manual is outstanding. I look forward to your post with
ordering information for the board. Now I just need to figure out $4.80
worth of something I need from Tayda to make minimum when I order the
few things I don't already have!
I usually fill the rest in with ESP8266 boards. At $2.59 USD you can't beat it.
Vince.

Joe

Looks like a great project.

I would like 2 boards

Joe
VE1BWV

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 8:13 PM, Buck <RadioK4ia@...> wrote:
I would like at least one.

k4ia, Buck
K3# 101
Honor Roll  8B DXCC
EasyWayHamBooks.com

On 5/26/2017 7:13 PM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

On 05/26/2017 06:12 PM, Doug W wrote:
Jack your manual is outstanding.  I look forward to your post with
ordering information for the board.  Now I just need to figure out $4.80
worth of something I need from Tayda to make minimum when I order the
few things I don't already have!

I usually fill the rest in with ESP8266 boards.  At $2.59 USD you can't beat it.

Vince.

Jack, I would like 2 boards but would take one so everyone has a chance for one.
Thank you
Ron WV7H

pat griffin

Jack,

I will take one.

73 es thanks for your time in doing this

Pat AA4PG

Pat Griffin
http://www.cahabatechnology.com

[...]

Dennis Rayfield

Jack,

I would like 1 board.

Regards,

Denny - KI3F

Ken

Jack

Are you only able to ship CON US?

Ken VA3ABN

On May 26, 2017 5:28 PM, "Jack Purdum via Groups.Io" <econjack=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Richard Andrew Knack

What the heck, I'm interested in one, too, please (and one of the CW/AGC boards, when they become available). I assume these are meant to work with the "Raduino"-modified Bitx40 boards (but in place of the Raduino)?

Rich
KC8MWG

On Friday, May 26, 2017 9:01 PM, Ken <chase8043@...> wrote:

[...]

Ross Bell

Hi jack: please reserve 2 PCB for me thank you
K7RSB Ross Bell

Larry Przyborowski

Hello Jack,

Thanks for all your time and work on this B40 project,

Please reserve a pcb for me. And keep me in queue for one of the AGC, CW and speech proc, boards.

Tnx es 72,

Larry K3PEG