Topics

uBitx sketch and hardware help needed

Hi Guys, the best for all.

I need help with the uBitx sketch.

Here in the attachment you can see some item I have marked it down.

-one regarding PTT pin( A1 or A2).

I think A2 was written by mistake, A1 is working properly.

My next question is about the pin header number from 1 to 16.

In the schematic P3 is from  D7(pin10) to 15,16-(5 Vdc).

In the skecth

 The second set of 16 pins on the bottom connector are have the three clock outputs and the digital lines to control the rig.

 *  This assignment is as follows :

 *    Pin   1   2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   11   12   13   14   15   16

 *         GND +5V CLK0  GND  GND  CLK1 GND  GND  CLK2  GND  D2   D3   D4   D5   D6   D7

 *  These too are flexible with what you may do with them, for the Raduino, we use them to :

 *  - TX_RX line : Switches between Transmit and Receive after sensing the PTT or the morse keyer

 *  - CW_KEY line : turns on the carrier for CW

 */

#define TX_RX (7)

#define CW_TONE (6)

#define TX_LPF_SEL (5)

#define CW_KEY (4)

Please, if someone help me with it, I will appreciate a lot.

VK3HN

JuanCarlos, I read it as follows: 1. Line 82 (comment) should read A1, not A2 2. The pin numbers in the uBitx code at lines 99 and 100 do not align with the wiring to connector P3 on the uBitx Arduino script. They appear to be reversed. On bitxdigi.sch Rev:Id:1/1, P3.pin16 should be GND not paralleled with pin15; pin15 should be +12v not +5v. The #defines are the Arduino digital IO numbers, not Arduino pin numbers or P3 pin numbers. If you reverse the numbers on P3, the numbers align with the comment lines 99 and 100 For example, trace thru the CW_TONE which is #defined as 6. P3.pin2 is wired to nano D6, which is CW_TONE. In the comment block (99-100) if you reverse the numbers (1 becomes 16, 2 becomes 15 etc) CW_TONE ends up on pin15 which is correct. FYI, I have built the nano/si5351 and have it running the uBitx script, but have not wired all the uBitx modules up yet. Good luck!

JuanCarlos

Thank you very much
I will review it and let you know
Qrv's