Does anyone know how to contact Ashar for the purchase of a replacement Raduino/SI5351 board?  My original BITX40 Raduino/Si5351 board never functioned.  I purchased another BITX40 kit and used the Raduino/SI5351 board in the 2nd kit to make sure that was the problem.  It was, and now I'd like to get a new Raduino/SI5351 board to use in the radio I 'stole' the board from.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mark Underkofler W5MCU

bjorn <bjorn@...>

Did you try teamhfsigs@... ?

That is the contact address included in the related paypal messages..

I have not tried it though.

Bjorn

On 2017-03-27 17:31, Mark Underkofler wrote:

Does anyone know how to contact Ashar for the purchase of a replacement Raduino/SI5351 board?  My original BITX40 Raduino/Si5351 board never functioned.  I purchased another BITX40 kit and used the Raduino/SI5351 board in the 2nd kit to make sure that was the problem.  It was, and now I'd like to get a new Raduino/SI5351 board to use in the radio I 'stole' the board from.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mark Underkofler W5MCU

Allard PE1NWL

Yes that should work.
I used that emailaddress to order a raduino for my first all-analog
BITX40, and they replied the same day.
73, Allard PE1NWL

Mark Underkofler <mark@...>

They responded in LESS THAN 1 HOUR!

The more times I deal with these fine folks, the more I admire what they are doing!

Plus I'm learning so much.  It's like an extension course in electronics.

Well done Ashar, well done.

Mark Underkofler W5MCU