From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Cesar
Sent: June 8, 2017 4:31 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Baofeng microphone mod for BITX

it is same ground. I have troble with the jack connector...

thanks

--
Regards,
73's

*MY HOBBY IS AMATEUR RADIO - ASK ME ABOUT IT

Proud Member of:
South African Radio League - www.sarl.org.za
Pretoria Amateur Radio Club- www.parc.org.za
American Radio Relay League - www.arrl.org

Joe Puma

Attach one wire to the ground then and then attach the two grounds to that wire so its less of a hassle connecting both at the jack

it is same ground. I have troble with the jack connector...

thanks

César EA3IAV

it is same ground. I have troble with the jack connector...

thanks

Joe Puma

Do a test on ptt ground and mic ground..see if its same ground is my guess.