Raduino Software

N7PXY <hickspj467@...>

Has any one been keeping track of software versions/mods/ updates etc. for the software loaded into the Raduino?

I started to look at some of the code but then realized I have no idea if it is the latest version or not?

Anyone have a clue?

PJH, N7PXY

Ashhar Farhan

the github has the code that is being loaded on raduino from hfsigs. i hope others making mods are going to push their branches to github as well.
- f

On 01-Feb-2017 2:45 am, "N7PXY" <hickspj467@...> wrote:

Has any one been keeping track of software versions/mods/ updates etc. for the software loaded into the Raduino?

I started to look at some of the code but then realized I have no idea if it is the latest version or not?

Anyone have a clue?

PJH, N7PXY

G4NQX <tasmod@...>

The version I placed in the files section is the current Raduino loaded version, but just minor text changes to suit the new si5351 library.

I'm not aware of any other 'official' version. The official version also has some extra code for CW and twin VFO's but it is commented out, so not used.

Folks on here have modded the code to suit themselves, i.e. S meter, voltmeter etc. that's the experimentation part of the build :-)

Rob G4NQX