Topics

BITX20 kits for sale or barter

Patrick Pugh Sawian

Hi all,

BITX20 kits for sale or barter. Version 3C. If you have an offer let me know or we can exchange for a set of PCBs for the BITX SBL-1. Am selling the kits as I have fallen in love with the 6.1 kits from indoware.

73ees,
Pat

vijai george

price for pcb

On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 12:34 AM, "patrick_pugh2000@... [BITX20]" wrote:

Hi all,

BITX20 kits for sale or barter. Version 3C. If you have an offer let me know or we can exchange for a set of PCBs for the BITX SBL-1. Am selling the kits as I have fallen in love with the 6.1 kits from indoware.

73ees,
Pat

Art Olson

Patrick

Where are you buying your info ware 6.1?  Your experience in building it?

Art

On Nov 1, 2016, at 3:32 AM, patrick_pugh2000@... [BITX20] <BITX20@...> wrote:

Hi all,

BITX20 kits for sale or barter. Version 3C. If you have an offer let me know or we can exchange for a set of PCBs for the BITX SBL-1. Am selling the kits as I have fallen in love with the 6.1 kits from indoware.

73ees,
Pat

Tom Clifton

SSB6.1 Can ne purchased on ebay from a number of sellers.  This is an smd project with a very active support group on Facebook that is moderated by Nick Strong.  This kit is not for the faint of heart.  Expect to receive a bag of parts, almost guaranteed to be something missing, or substitutions?  The only build documentation is on the Facebook list.  You will need a DDS VFO of some kind and some form of QRP linear amp as the kit is an exciter and receiver.

I have been poking at mine for some time now.  Has kept me busy, which is a good thing.

Don't expect instant gratification if you go this route - it will be a challenge.

73 Tom in St Louis

Sent from my Sprint Tablet.

Where are you buying your info ware 6.1?  Your experience in building it? By

Art

On Nov 1, 2016, at 3:32 AM, patrick_pugh2000@... [BITX20] <BITX20@...> wrote:

Hi all,

BITX20 kits for sale or barter. Version 3C. If you have an offer let me know or we can exchange for a set of PCBs for the BITX SBL-1. Am selling the kits as I have fallen in love with the 6.1 kits from indoware.

73ees,
Pat

Art Olson

Tom